Procedures for reimbursement requests for Parents Club and event related items:
- Complete the Reimbursement Request form. If related to a Homeroom Parent expense, please make sure you identify the specific classroom(s) to which the expense should be applied.
- Receipts MUST BE INCLUDED
- Provide original receipts (showing payment) for the expenses. If you have lost a receipt, please complete and submit the form regarding missing receipts – see link below. Original receipts or the signed form are required to satisfy specific Diocese documentation requirements.
- Receipts should only contain reimbursable items
- i.e., should not include other items purchased at the same time, but not being expensed.
- Receipts must be submitted within 30 days of purchase
- Leave the completed forms, stapled to receipts, in the Parents Club Box for the Parents Club Treasurer OR leave event related receipts/forms in Beth Martin’s box. Both the Parents Club and Beth Martin’s boxes are located in the main office.
- The Parents Club Treasurer will review all Parents Club requests and confirm it is within budget and complete. Beth Martin will review event related requests. Approved requests will be provided to the bookkeeper, Karen Edgin, for payment.
- You may pick up checks in the Rectory Office Reception Pick-up Basket. If you prefer that the check be mailed, please indicate that on your Reimbursement Request Form and include your mailing address.